Welcome to our OWIS Riyadh careers page! Being the best school in Riyadh, we're looking for passionate, adaptable educators and staff from diverse nationalities who enjoy working in a multicultural environment. If you're looking to work with an enthusiastic team from around the world, we invite you to submit an application and become part of our dynamic school community.
We are a renowned international school in Riyadh that provides international education to students. All teaching positions require a high proficiency in spoken and written English, a degree, teaching qualifications, and ICT literacy.
To teach and educate students according to the guidelines provided by the school's curricular program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Responsible for teaching students in line with the PYP methodology and educating them according to the guidelines provided by the school.
To include the below but not limited to:
· Teach across the whole age range of 3- 7-year-olds.
· Design, prepare, and deliver lessons in line with PYP learning methodology.
· Assess and monitor the progress of learners and set goals for improvement.
· Liaise with the Senior Early Childhood Coordinator to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum.
· Manage clear and precise parent interaction. Take up extra-curricular activities.
· Be part of school events, assemblies, staff training, meetings, etc.
· Promote the health and safety of assigned classes.
Responsible for teaching in line with PYP learning methodology and according to the guidelines provided by the school’s curricular program.
The specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
This role will be responsible for ensuring the student enrollment goals of the school through virtual and face-to-face counseling are met.
Visit our vibrant campus to see for yourself what the overall OWIS experience is like and why parents and students are so enthusiastic about promoting our mission.